Saturday 3 December 2011

Citrus Moon Cafe, Kingston Beach


It only seems right that I start with one of the most child friendly cafes that Leo and I have found so far.  Before we get to the baby-cino\ we can mention the retro change table, pram accessible doors (and toilet), as well as high chairs.

More than deliberate provision made for kids, I find the attitudes of owner&/staff changes my impression of the cafe or restaurant.  At Citrus Moon they have only ever been welcoming and accommodating.  Serviettes are easily found in the case of a spillage and they have the best kids platter I have found with healthy choices for littlies.

Sooo...bubbacinos?  We'll as you can see, Leo approved.

Temperature:  Warm
Froth:  Heaps (and Leo has soy which is apparently hard to froth)
Cup:  Sturdy and little
Marshmallows:  Baby ones...PERFECT!

I was really impressed with the baby marshmallows, I'd not seen them before.  The big ones, while much loved, are hard for toddlers with very few teeth and a tendency, like his mother, to swallow things whole.

Rating:  5/5  A great place to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment